Be a part of history. We're looking for your contributions to the museum.
Do you have a historical item that you’re interested in donating to the SLHF?
Right now we’re collecting
- Household Items
- Architectural Fragments
- Any other artifacts related to work or family life
- Any items donated should be made in, primarily used in, or representative of Sugar Land or should be associated with a person, place, or event in Sugar Land.
- Donors must have clear and legal title to all materials given to the Foundation. A Deed of Gift must be completed and signed for all donations and should be unrestricted.
- The appraised value of a donation is the responsibility of the donor. SLHF staff cannot provide object appraisals.
- The acceptance of a donation, through either gift or bequest, does not in any way guarantee immediate, eventual, or permanent exhibition.
We look forward to adding your contribution to the SLHF collection.