Be a part of history. We're looking for your
contributions to the museum.
Do you have a historical item that you're interested in donating to the SLHF?
Right now we're collecting:
- Household Items
- Architectural Fragments
- Any other artifacts related to work or family life
- Any items donated should be made in, primarily used in, or representative of Sugar Land or should be associated with a person, place, or event in Sugar Land.
- Donors must have clear and legal title to all materials given to the Foundation. A Deed of Gift must be completed and signed for all donations and should be unrestricted.
- The appraised value of a donation is the responsibility of the donor. SLHF staff cannot provide object appraisals.
- The acceptance of a donation, through either gift or bequest, does not in any way guarantee immediate, eventual, or permanent exhibition.
We look forward to adding your contribution to the SLHF collection. Please contact us today to make arrangements.